Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Crown Molding Finished - Flooring Arrives

There is a lot going on but not much to show. The painter is beginning to prime. The exterior trim work is still going on. Our cabinet maker is building as I write. And the crown molding is completed and ready to paint. The crown has the look I had hoped for and we are very happy with the style and size. We actually took several boards of various sizes to the house and tacked them in place until we found the look we wanted.



It took some time for us to decide on the style and size of the crown. There have been assertions that I may possibly be, on occasion, somewhat particular. I'm not really particular. I just know what I like when I see it and I don't see things I really like very often.




The crown is a simple look using a 1x4 and a 1x3 




Just couldn't wait until completion to display such a beautiful thing.




Flooring has arrived.




"Hey Sarah, I'll give you $5.00 to cut the grass." 



No comments:

Post a Comment