Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Framing Begins

I once had a Project Management class that required you to find a construction project and document the daily progress. We were given the task to journal daily events and report on what we witnessed. After searching around town a couple of days, I found a new home construction site where they had just started bricking the foundation. The following day there was lumber on site and I was excited about watching and documenting the framing of the small house. When I returned to the site two or three days later to begin my journal, I was shocked to find the framing was finished.
So a lesson learned for me, if you're documenting the construction of your home and its time for framing, show up daily.





"Engineered I-Joist, AdvanTech Floor and one wall in less than a day. 




"Daaaad, Sarah wont let me look out the window".




Living and Dining Rooms




Starting on second floor













No comments:

Post a Comment