Sunday, September 11, 2016

An Overdue Promise

Sarah started piano lessons when she was around 5 years old. At that time, we were living in a 1000 square foot condo with barely enough room for the 3 of us. We purchased her a good quality keyboard and kept it on a stand in the kitchen. A few years later her instructor told me Sarah would really benefit from the sound, feel and size of a real piano. Even though we didn't have any room for a piano, there were a few occasions where my guilt over her not having what she needed almost resulted in a piano replacing the couch in the living room. So when we started planning our build I made a promise to my daughter. I promised her, that if the entire house had to go without furniture, she would get a piano.



Sarah sitting at her new Yamaha B3. Sarah, don't ever stop playing and singing. Sorry it took so long. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment